Age Group:Teens (7th - 12th grade)
Too busy to browse? Want to discover authors you might not have read before? Sign up for a Teen Lit Crate!
You tell us what you like, and we'll put together a box full of goodies and books chosen just for you. Return the books and the box, and keep the treats for yourself!
*Registration is required. Please register at gadml.librarycalendar.com between 12:00am on Saturday, May 6, and 11:59pm on Tuesday, May 9.
PLEASE NOTE: The link to the Reading Preferences form will be emailed to registrants immediately after registration, in the event confirmation email. Be sure to check your spam folder and contact us if you do not receive it the day you register. The Reading Preferences form must be filled out by noon on Thursday, May 11.
After filling out the Reading Preferences form, participants can pick their Teen Lit Crates up at the Checkout Desk between 10am on Friday, May 26, and 5pm on Saturday, June 3.
- A library card is required to check out your Teen Lit Crate.
- You must put your library card number in the registration form, or you will not be registered.
- Please put the library card number in the "Library Card" field. Card numbers entered in the "Additional Library Cards" field will not register and will cause the calendar to put you on the waiting list.
- The library card number does not need to be in the name of the person registering; for example, a couple can both register using one member's card.
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately after registration with the Reading Preferences form link. If you don't see it, please check your junk/spam folder! If you still don't have it, please contact us and we will verify your email address and resend the message.