Reading Challenge: Bookopoly
Age Group:Everyone (all ages)
March is Reading Month, and it’s also the kickoff to our 2023 Bookopoly Reading Challenge! Read to win from March 1 - May 31. Log your reading in the Beanstack app or online at http://gadml.beanstack.org for a chance to win a prize. Paper boards will also be available in the library and downloadable from the library calendar page starting March 1.
We'll draw for prizes when the challenge is over!
- Lap quilt made by a local quiltmaker
- Midlandopoly board game
- Kwame the Walrus Squishmallow
• GADML Bookopoly entries must be logged in Beanstack between March 1 and May 31, 2023. If you would like us to log for you, you must return your paper game board to the Library by May 30, 2023.
• Books and Audiobooks may be logged.
• Books read aloud may be logged.
• Each title may only be used for one category.
• Bookopoly is open to local readers and listeners of all ages.